Join A 48 Hour Film Team!
Or Find Cast & Crew For Your Team!
Join 48HFP teams, post cast & crew calls, and connect with 48’ers from around the world!
Sign up with just your email address, or use your 48 Creative Directory account–the important thing to know is that this is the place to go when you want to meet other filmmakers, actors, musicians, editors, and creatives in YOUR home town.
Find a 48HFP team to be a part of. Or, if you’re a 48HFP Team Leader, let people know your team is looking for some new members, or post a cast or crew call. Either way, this is the place you want to be to connect.
What is the 48 Creative Directory?
It’s a FREE private membership site where people who have already participated in the 48 Hour Film Project can share their own work and network with other 48HFP participants from around the world. You get an account where you can post your reel, headshot, and resume, you can message other Creative Directory members, and you become part of a searchable directory of filmmakers, cast, and crew around the world that have participated in the 48HFP. It’s open to anyone–filmmakers, actors, musicians, editors, or whatever it is that you do in film. The only requirement is that you have participated in a 48HFP film in some capacity. If you would like to get your FREE account, you can do that here.
You do not need a 48 Creative Directory account in order to be on a 48HFP team or to use our forum to find a 48HFP team to be a part of or to find new team members.
Here’s how to get started–
- Register with just your email address and a user name and password that you select, by going here, OR if you are a previous 48HFP participant and would like to be a part of the 48 Creative Directory, you can do that by going here.
- Once you’re signed up (either by starting an account with your email, or by signing up via the 48 Creative Directory), find your 48HFP city’s forum from the list below.
- Now you can Post A Topic if you’re looking for a team or need more people for your team, or Reply back to any other post.
- If you’re looking for a team or need more people for your team, post a topic (by clicking on “Add Topic”).
- Additionally, read posts (by clicking on the Topic Title) and click on Reply back to any post you wish to respond to. Get connected!
- Just remember that this is a public forum, so be careful what personal information you share, respect each other’s privacy, and follow our rules.
Questions about how to use this? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a team for San Francisco? Look no further
My name is Chelbert. I'm looking for a couple of actors/crew members for this years 48 in SF. This would be my first 48 in SF and I'm pretty late getting started. However, I have made multiple short films from inception to post and can ensure a competent render, at least from the technical side. I own all the necessary camera/sound equipment so I'm primarily looking for actors & a sound recorder. Also, if you're good with actors I could use a co-director.
Thanks for reading! Reply to the thread or email me: email@example.com
Hi Chelbert. I crewed on a 48 team in SF last year and since have done scripty, slate, grip, sound asst., and general PA for 3-4 short scary cow projects. I've also written a feature and working on a short as well as a documentary right now. I can probably do your sound with some basic instruction. I'd love to help out.
415 686 4785
I'm an experienced in a few positions cross in front and behind the lens, maybe I can help your team? I'm a skilled videographer with my own equipment, GH4 with stabilizer and tripod, so I can be your DP, I also have some experience directing, a lot of experience acting, as well as editing. Hit me up! (925) 202-1399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I am organizing a team of SAG Actors and would be interested in having you join our team her in SF. Our team is called, SAGIFIED. I would like to meet you to tslk about our working together.
We are actively looking for both Actors and Production professionals who are looking for team, for not only this project but also for a Concept Pitch Trailer that we are filming in September. It too is intended to be a Screen Actors Guild production.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. (Please email me at: email@example.com )