Join A 48 Hour Film Team!
Or Find Cast & Crew For Your Team!
Join 48HFP teams, post cast & crew calls, and connect with 48’ers from around the world!
Sign up with just your email address, or use your 48 Creative Directory account–the important thing to know is that this is the place to go when you want to meet other filmmakers, actors, musicians, editors, and creatives in YOUR home town.
Find a 48HFP team to be a part of. Or, if you’re a 48HFP Team Leader, let people know your team is looking for some new members, or post a cast or crew call. Either way, this is the place you want to be to connect.
What is the 48 Creative Directory?
It’s a FREE private membership site where people who have already participated in the 48 Hour Film Project can share their own work and network with other 48HFP participants from around the world. You get an account where you can post your reel, headshot, and resume, you can message other Creative Directory members, and you become part of a searchable directory of filmmakers, cast, and crew around the world that have participated in the 48HFP. It’s open to anyone–filmmakers, actors, musicians, editors, or whatever it is that you do in film. The only requirement is that you have participated in a 48HFP film in some capacity. If you would like to get your FREE account, you can do that here.
You do not need a 48 Creative Directory account in order to be on a 48HFP team or to use our forum to find a 48HFP team to be a part of or to find new team members.
Here’s how to get started–
- Register with just your email address and a user name and password that you select, by going here, OR if you are a previous 48HFP participant and would like to be a part of the 48 Creative Directory, you can do that by going here.
- Once you’re signed up (either by starting an account with your email, or by signing up via the 48 Creative Directory), find your 48HFP city’s forum from the list below.
- Now you can Post A Topic if you’re looking for a team or need more people for your team, or Reply back to any other post.
- If you’re looking for a team or need more people for your team, post a topic (by clicking on “Add Topic”).
- Additionally, read posts (by clicking on the Topic Title) and click on Reply back to any post you wish to respond to. Get connected!
- Just remember that this is a public forum, so be careful what personal information you share, respect each other’s privacy, and follow our rules.
Questions about how to use this? Email email@example.com
Cincinnati, Ohio - Looking to Join a Team
I'm looking to join a team in Cincinnati, Ohio.
I'm currently doing sound (mostly boom) on a local, feature-length indie film. I have my own sound equipment. I'll need some heads-up if a wireless lav capability is desired or required.
I'd be happy to participate in location scouting (from an audio perspective).
Note: I do not edit sound, but would be willing to learn from an experienced mentor.
I can act (short- and long-form improv experience), do narration/voiceover, and can master nearly any regional or foreign accent with a few hours' notice. (I can do a perfect Ross Perot under any conditions, and can do a recognizable Morgan Freeman with a good setup and under ideal studio conditions. I can fool Brits, Scots, and Russians standing on my head. 😉
I am a capable still photographer/videographer, and would be willing to document the behind-the-scenes activity.
I can assist with creative writing (screenplay), especially with dialogue.
I am a proficient proofreader.
I would be willing to learn script supervision and/or continuity.
Jason Powell - (513) 225-2644 - firstname.lastname@example.org